Gun LimitsMake sure the gear you bring complies with the event limits
If you are bringing your own Airsoft Taggers (Airsoft Guns) to the event please follow the rules and regulations outlined below. All visiting guns must be presented for testing and tagging upon arrival. Please do this as early as possible to avoid missing out on the start of the game.
Gun FPS Limits
The FPS limits are universal. The type of gun is not a consideration. All guns will be tested on 0.25g BB’s. We have free BB’s at the chrono station for testing
|Event Type||FPS .20g||FPS .25g||Energy|
|CQB||Max 370||Max 330||1.27 Joules|
Please remember that FPS limits are the “Maximum allowed” and are not a goal. A 100 spring (or equivalent power) is sufficient for CQB.
- Only BB’s of 0.25g or less are permitted on the field
- All guns will be chronoed and tagged on 0.25g. Any gun that strays over the FPS limit will be banned from use.
- Burst-Fire will be permitted outside only, not in the buildings
- Full-Auto is not permitted at this event
- Use of full auto or the abuse of burst fire will result in players being ejected from the field.
Barrel Plugs / Covers
As this is a paintball venue and to bring Airsoft inline with the Asylum paintball safety requirements we will be using barrel plugs/socks in the safe zone. You can use the following:
- The orange plugs that came with your gun
- A barrel sock (buy with your ticket or purchase at the event)
- A thick sock or other heavy duty sock you have fashioned
Throughout this event please be aware that there will be no enforced minimum engagement distances. Courtesy bang kills are appreciated but in the heat of battle with adrenaline flowing do not expect them. At sometime during the event you are likely to shoot someone quicker than realising you could have bang killed them so please do not lose your temper it someone does it to you. Always aim to be the best airsoft player you can be!